Sunday 14 April 2013

Kinetic Typography

 

This is a video called "Do it." It is a motivational video using kinetic typography. This video is based on the idea to just go for it and do things.  The target audience for the video is basically anyone. It was made for anyone who wants to do something. The main idea is to inspire people to try things because it is the only way you can succeed. It talks about how not trying things will not get you anywhere. There might be a few failures along the way, but it is only natural. They can help you learn lessons for next time. It simply tells you to try hard to achieve anything you want in life. I would describe this video as non-fiction. Some techniques used in the video is the use of music. There is very soft, slow and happy music playing in the back. It helped create a calm mood when I watched it. Also, the music was not too loud and aggressive overpowering the voice over. I could really focus on what was being said by following along while reading the words. There wasn't anything making me lose focus or distracting me.


This video is called 'Be water'. It was made from a famous quote by Bruce Lee. This video is based on the idea to "be like water. " It is based on the idea to to be more flexible and think outside of the box. This video was made for pretty much everyone. I think there is more than one message in this video. The main idea is to inspire people to be more flexible. The message is being conveyed by using water as something to relate too. Another message I think comes across is that everything can have two sides to it. The water can be smooth flowing or violent. I do not think that is comes across as fictional or non-fictional, but more as philosophy. The video uses an audio voice over and pictures with the writing. The visuals were great to help me stay interested.


This is also a short and sweet video I found that I liked. It used some audio from "The pursuit of happiness".

No comments:

Post a Comment