Sunday 23 October 2011

Composition In Photography

Down below are two websites I found related to Composition in Photography. Click the titles to take you to each website.

10 Top Photography Composition

I think this website is very informative. It talks about the 10 top rules of photography. There are a lot of details when they talk about each rule. I also like the fact that the pictures help you understand what everything means. Also for the Rule of Thirds, the drawn in grid really makes the concept clearer.

5 Elements of Composition

I liked this website because I find it helpful that there are pictures as examples for each rule. Sometimes things are easier to figure out with pictures, because you can visualize it. I also like the how it told you what you should do, but also gave you a few things you shouldn't do/avoid. They weren't to long but had good information.

CHECK THEM OUT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment